This Spring, iTMethods is sponsoring two CloudBees Days. The first took place in New York on April 23rd, and the second is happening in Toronto on June 11th.
Why You Need to Attend CloudBees Days
CloudBees Days bring together DevOps leaders, continuous delivery practitioners, and Jenkins users eager to:
- Discover the latest news and developments from CloudBees and the Jenkins community.
- Find out about trends in software development from Forrester, a leader in market research.
- Listen to a presentation from Brian Nash, Director, Product Marketing for CloudBees, about starting and navigating a journey towards a true DevOps culture.
- Take part in interactive, hands-on workshops with Kubernetes, Jenkins X, Cloud, DevOps practices, and more.
- Network with peers and experts during the Sponsor Expo, the Birds of a Feather lunch, and the reception.
Register today for Toronto. We look forward to seeing you there!
iTMethods’ mission is to enable companies to accelerate DevOps processes and stay competitive while delivering a better software faster, securely and with higher quality. iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform offers unique enterprise features to help simplify the deployment and management of DevOps tools as well as the onboarding and off-boarding of users/teams across the enterprise. Our Platform is complimented with add-on services, such as DevOps Consulting, Administrative & Functional Support, Cloud-Native Build & Management & DevOps as a Service.
Read more from iTMethods: