Jenkins Days is Making Stops in Cities across the US from April 10-June 7, 2018 and Will Feature Workshops Led by iTMethods’ Own Phi Wan
We invite you to be part of a gathering of DevOps leaders, Continuous Delivery practitioners, and Jenkins users and experts. Join us in one of eight US cities for informative and interactive full-day events designed to give you the tools and insights you need to accelerate your IT and business transformations.
You can attend a Jenkins Day event in:
- Boston on April 10.
- Washington, DC on April 12.
- Chicago on April 19.
- Dallas on May 1.
- New York on May 3.
- Atlanta on May 31.
- Los Angeles on June 5.
- Seattle on June 7.
To get 10% off the price of admission, enter the promo code JENKDAYITM10 at checkout!
Learn from Phi Wan, Our VP, Engineering, about How to Fast Track DevOps Adoption by Leveraging a Cloud-Enabled Toolchain
Phi will begin his workshop with an interactive exploration into some of the most common challenges and themes organizations face when adopting DevOps. Participants will learn best practices for implementing a scalable Continuous Delivery Platform with CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, and Phi will walk through an iTMethods’ case study illustrating how a leading global financial institution put these best practices to use and accelerated their Agile/DevOps transformation.
Experience a live demonstration of a cloud-enabled Toolchain comprised of CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise (CJE), Jira, Github, JFrog Artifactory, and CloudBees DevOptics Deliver (Featuring CJE 2.0 on Kubernetes with Amazon EKS) that will showcase:
- Push-button deployment of the toolchain
- Automated builds triggered
- Automated testing
- Automated artifact storage
- Application deployment to cloud (AWS) environment
- End-to-end application value stream visualization with DevOptics
Create value faster with an integrated toolchain for the entire software development and operations lifecycle. Prizes and giveaways will take place throughout the workshop!
Why Jenkins Days Are for You
- Get a glimpse of what’s coming next from the Jenkins community and CloudBees.
- Learn about the trends in software development from Forrester.
- Hear our guest speaker’s story about starting and navigating on a journey towards a true DevOps culture.
- Participate in hands-on workshops around Continuous Delivery process and technology concepts such as Jenkins Pipelines, containerization, and more.
- Network with your peers and enterprise DevOps experts in the sponsor expo, over the Birds of a Feather lunch, and during the networking reception.
Whether you want to start your DevOps journey or accelerate the one you’re already on, iTMethods is your partner. Contact us today to learn more about how an integrated and managed DevOps toolchain can help you transform great ideas into great software.
Read more from iTMethods:
- Why You Need to Care about DevOps
- 6 Tips for Scaling Your DevOps Transformation
- Case Study: KQED Leverages iTMethods’ Expertise to Migrate Its On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud